Are you searching for SolidWP Review?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this detailed SolidWP review and see whether it is the best WordPress security plugin.
SolidWP Review: Best WordPress Security Plugin
SolidWP serves as an all-in-one hub for safeguarding your website, creating backups, and handling management tasks. It consists of three essential components: Solid Security, Solid Central, and Solid Backups.
1. Solid Security (formerly iThemes):
This WordPress security plugin, known as Solid Security, steps up your website’s defense game. It enhances user login security, scans for vulnerable plugins and themes, and puts the brakes on brute force attacks, ensuring a secure online fortress.
2. Solid Backups (formerly BackupBuddy):
Solid Backups, powered by BackupBuddy, is your go-to plugin for WordPress backup and restoration. Whether your site is petite or sprawling, this plugin secures and deploys with ease through offsite backups. It brings convenience with automated backups using the Action Scheduler system.
3. Solid Central (formerly iThemes Sync):
Meet Solid Central, the WordPress site management maestro. Operating from a single central hub, this plugin lets you execute any WordPress admin task across multiple sites. Plus, it allows you to tailor the experience for different clients, making site management a breeze.
Best Features of SolidWP
SolidWP’s core functionality revolves around its product and serves as the foundation for all other features.
Each product has unique features that help make the software a must-have for WordPress plugins.
Solid Security, previously recognized as iThemes Security, delivers comprehensive protection for your WordPress website.
It stands out as the sole WordPress security plugin necessary for your site.
The primary goal of this plugin is to establish a robust security shield for your WordPress site, ensuring its resilience against hacking attempts.
It achieves this objective by presenting a range of security features designed to thwart and mitigate various attacks and threats.
Solid Security presents the following functionalities:
- Provides user login authentication, a commonly targeted aspect of WordPress websites.
- Solid Security Basic is accessible for free.
- Automatically blocks out malicious users flagged by the Brute Force Protection Network.
- Enhances website security with two-factor authentication and passkey options.
- Integrates with Patchstack for added security measures.
Solid Backup offers a simplified one-click backup and restore feature, enabling you to effortlessly recover your website with just a single click if anything goes awry.
Here are some of the impressive features included in Solid Backups:
- Back up your entire WordPress website, including files and databases, effortlessly from its WordPress dashboard with just a few clicks.
- Selectively restore specific files instead of opting for a complete backup restoration.
- Capture and store snapshots of your website at different points in time using Solid Stash Live.
- Safely transmit encrypted backup files to a secure location of your choice.
- Customize backup schedules to automate the process based on your preferences.
Solid Central, formerly recognized as iThemes Sync, simplifies the management of numerous WordPress websites effortlessly.
It empowers you to oversee up to 100 sites from a single dashboard.
You gain the ability to track the uptime of all your WordPress websites effectively with the Solid Central plugin.
Check out the features provided by Solid Central:
- Streamlines the management of multiple WordPress websites, saving you valuable time.
- Eliminates the need to log into multiple sites for WordPress admin tasks. Perform these tasks for all your websites from one central dashboard.
- Enhances remote security by utilizing Solid Security for all your websites from a unified dashboard.
- Conduct backups for all your WordPress websites simultaneously, eliminating the need to log into each site individually.
- Monitor uptime, downtime, and overall performance across all your WordPress websites from a centralized dashboard.
- Receive notifications from Solid Central in case any of your websites experience downtime.
SolidWP Pricing Plan
You have the option to purchase Solid Security, Solid Backup, and Solid Central individually, and each comes with access to Solid Academy.
When it comes to pricing, SolidWP structures it based on the number of sites you intend to use. For instance, Solid Security and Solid Backup are priced at $99 each for one site.
Solid Central has a unique pricing model, starting at a minimum of 5 sites for $69 annually, with the choice of monthly or yearly payments.
Alternatively, there’s the Solid Suite, which bundles all three paid products at a discounted price of $199.
It’s worth noting that Solid Academy doesn’t have a standalone price; it’s included with any package you choose.
Pros and cons of SolidWP
Let us see the pros and cons of using SolidWP.
- An interface that’s easy to navigate.
- A comprehensive solution covering website security, management, and backups all in one.
- Access to basic features of Solid Security is free of charge.
- Enhanced security for user logins.
- Conducts scans for vulnerable plugins and themes on your website.
- Effortless, one-click automated backups and restores.
- A robust support system is available.
- Backed by a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee
- The annual cost of $199 might appear steep for those just starting out.
- While Solid Security offers a free version, Solid Central and Solid Backups do not provide a free plan.
FAQs related to SolidWP Review
What is SolidWP?
SolidWP provides an all-in-one solution for WordPress websites, covering Security, Backups, and Management. The Solid Suite plan bundles three plugins—Solid Central, Solid Backups, and Solid Security—forming a robust foundation for your WordPress website.
How many websites I can add?
The pricing for SolidWP is contingent on the plan you choose, with charges based on the number of websites you require the plugin for. It begins at $199 for a single website and scales up to $999 per year for 100 websites.
When did iThemes Change to SolidWP?
The transition took place on October 29, 2023. However, StellarWP had previously communicated in the earlier part of the year that iThemes would undergo a rebrand to SolidWP, ensuring users were aware and not caught off guard.
Is There a Refund Policy for SolidWP?
Yes. SolidWP does have a refund policy in place. If you opted for the yearly package, you have a 30-day window for a refund. For those who selected the monthly package, the refund option is available for seven days.
That’s all about SolidWP Review.
SolidWP stands out as an excellent WordPress solution, providing top-tier services for security, backups, and overall website management.
Whether you prefer utilizing its standalone plugins or opt for a comprehensive suite that includes all its products, SolidWP has you covered for your website needs.
SolidWP Review: Is It The Best Security Plugin?
- Ease of Use
SolidWP stands out as an excellent WordPress solution, catering to security, backups, and website management.