What is the best WordPress theme for blogging in 2022? Back in 2012-2013, when I began blogging, I spent a lot of time researching the best WordPress themes for blogs. Playing with different themes was fun in the beginning until I found this amazing list of premium best WordPress themes for bloggers.
After trying out so many free WordPress themes, I realized that I had wasted my time. In the end, I could not fully satisfy myself since something was always missing. However, as soon as I started investing in blogging, I realized why most professional bloggers use premium WordPress themes from day one.
- Free Vs Premium WordPress Theme: Why You Must Invest?
- 7 Popular and Best WordPress Themes for Bloggers in 2022🔥
Free Vs Premium WordPress Theme: Why You Must Invest?
Using WordPress as a blogging platform for so many years has taught me a few important things.
Let me share a few of those learnings before disclosing the best WordPress themes for your blog in 2022.
The theme you choose for your blog must be a premium theme from a reputable theme provider since it’s the front face of your online business.
Any free product is never guaranteed to be good. Once you’ve used one free theme for a few days, you may want to try another.
You will subsequently waste your time as well as harm the SEO of your website. Hence, it is better to invest in a good WordPress theme and focus on improving your blog traffic and business.
The majority of people believe that all WordPress themes are suitable for uploading. But they do not know that quality WordPress themes make sure that the coding stays simple and optimized without compromising the performance.
Free themes do not offer any form of security guarantee. Free themes can contain hidden code or malware, which you may not be aware of.
Moreover, null versions of premium themes are also very popular these days, and people are using them by putting their entire online business at risk. Therefore, it is better to spend a little money and go with a premium WordPress theme since they will take care of your theme security by applying regular updates & patches.
Installing a WordPress security plugin will enhance your blog’s security even further.
SEO & Speed
I always recommend starting your blogging journey with a premium theme only because of this reason.
A quality WordPress theme will ensure that all basic SEO is maintained. Furthermore, themes will be coded less so that they load faster.
The key to providing a good user experience in 2022 is speed, as this helps you rank better on the Google search engine and also provides a better user experience.
7 Popular and Best WordPress Themes for Bloggers in 2022🔥
Here are some of the best WordPress themes I’ve used in the past. I have used a few of them and it has been the best investment I have ever made for my blog.
In order to help people build great quality websites, the Brainstorm Force team has created the “Astra” theme which is search engine friendly. Along with Thrive Architect, this theme is compatible with other page builders as well, such as Elementor, Beaver Builder, and Divi Builder.
Astra has both free and paid versions. There are limited features in the free version, including website demos, layout control, header and footer options, Elementor integration, and WooCommerce integration.
The exclusive features of Astra can only be obtained if you purchase Astra Pro.
There is a wide range of top-notch features in this theme, such as transparent headers, hooks and filters, mega menus, header sections, page headers, custom layouts, white-labeling, and WooCommerce customization.
- Astra is a lightweight theme that loads in less than half a second.
- The layout option helps to manage the layout of the website container, like headers, blogs, single pages, posts, etc.
- The theme is 100% SEO-friendly.
- UsingAstra, online stores can be beautifully built and easily integrated into WooCommerce.
- Translation and RTL support are included in this WordPress theme.
The cost of Astra Theme is $59/year for one website. Other plans are available depending on the number of websites. If you want to grab all of Brainstormforce’s products, you can buy the Astra Bundle.
This is a multipurpose WordPress theme you can use for creating attractive websites. It was launched a few years ago. Any website built using this theme has a very low loading time, and it also has a wide variety of other marvelous features.
Using this theme, users can easily customize their websites using the native WordPress customizer. GeneratePress is available for free and at a premium price. The premium version of GeneratePress includes several features that are not available in the free version.
- Most of the popular plug-ins are compatible with this theme, including WooCommerce, EDD, BuddyPress, Yoast SEO, bbPress, and WPML.
- You can build an attractive website using its hooks and filters.
- Translation is easy with GeneratePress.
- Compatible with several popular page builders, including Elementor, Beaver Builder, and Thrive Architect.
- All GeneratePress websites are responsive, so they can be used on any device.
- GeneratePress is WooCommerce ready, so users can easily create an online store.
You’ll only have to pay $49/year for this theme, and you’ll get regular updates every year when you renew.
Using Genesis Pro, you can create websites faster using pre-built layouts and blocks. It is an easy way to take advantage of the features of WordPress Gutenberg without the steep learning curve.
As an additional benefit, it features permissions that ensure only the best blocks are made available to content creators, allowing websites to remain beautiful as time goes by.
- You can use Genesis Pro and StudioPress themes on as many sites as you want
- Get one year of complimentary premium hosting with WP Engine without any obligation to continue (no coupon required!)
- You’ll enjoy 24/7 support from a well-trained team so that you can create new websites and projects quickly
- Beautiful websites and permission-based editing of blocks and layouts
- There is a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Getting new projects online without having to learn Gutenberg
- The Genesis Pro and framework, as well as 35 premium StudioPress themes, are available for free and with full support
A popular theme from the MyThemeShop team, Schema is one of the old players. The theme has a very light structure and is completely SEO optimized.
With Schema, one can easily design a website that loads quickly. Although the look and fonts could be improved to reflect the latest trends in WordPress themes, this theme is very thin and optimized on the inside. Check out the latest themes at MyThemeShop.
- Optimized code and lightning-fast design
- You don’t need to worry about the SEO stuff for your website since this theme is SEO ready
- Even the Scheme Lite WordPress Theme from MyThemeShop, which is free, can be used to get started
- Responsive and mobile-friendly web design is the current trend in web design
- You can use this theme for your Adsense micro niche site easily since it is Adsense optimized.
- Color and background options are unlimited
- Compatible with both WP Review Pro and WP Subscribe Pro
“Ultra-fast” is the marketing slogan behind Kadence, a freemium theme. With it, you can drag and drop headers and footers. Due to the presence of ready-made page templates, it is easy to create almost any type of website (a showcase, a blog, an e-commerce store, etc.) with ease.
It is a relatively new product in the market, having been launched in April 2020, but has received great reviews and an overall rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 for 50,000 active installations.
- You can create the perfect header for your site with customizable options.
- Easily control the layouts for custom posts and pages.
- The global color palette for changing the whole site color.
- You can choose from any Google font or a websafe font.
- Add social icons to your header and footer.
- One-click performance boost
- Gutenberg compatible and Kadence Blocks ready.
Affiliate booster theme is a WordPress affiliate theme with SEO-optimized code, ultra-fast loading, 100% mobile responsive, designed for affiliates, Elementor compatible, easy to customize, 100% Gutenberg compatible, and Typography control.
This is the best Amazon affiliate WordPress theme on the market.
- Schema Optimized
- Ultra Fast Loading
- Easy Customization
- Typography Control
- Colors Control
- 100% Gutenberg Compatible
- 100% Mobile Responsive
- Made for Affiliates
- Elementor Compatible
- Global Color Palette
- Color Options
- Global Typography
- Global Button Settings
- Global Container width
- Sidebar width
- 4 Menu Options
- Custom Scripts
- Author Bio Control
- Featured Image Control
- Sub Menu Controls
- Sticky Header
- Scroll To Top
- Post, Page & Archive Layouts
With ThemeIsle’s Neve Theme, you’ll find WordPress themes with a wide range of features and customization options to suit every taste and every need. It comes with tons of Starter sites, a truly standout feature.
- 100 Speed Grade
- Loads in Less than 1 Second
- Reduced Weight
- Custom Design of the Header and Footer
- Control the Website Layout Options
- Lightning Fast and Fully Customizable
- Mobile Ready and AMP Compatible
That’s all about the best WordPress themes for bloggers.
Many different theme providers and builders offer premium WordPress themes and templates. Since many people are creating their own websites these days, WordPress theme sales are becoming very popular.
To date, I have always preferred to work with brands that have proven to be trustworthy and reliable.