Are you searching for the best online grammar checker for WordPress? While most browsers include built-in spellcheck, they do not check for grammar or readability. This article lists the best grammar checker tools you can use with WordPress.
It is crucial to have good content in both the offline and online worlds. Providing offline content with immense grammatical & punctuation errors and extensive voice usage can be a disaster.
Similar to the offline world, quality content is what makes you visible to various search engines online. Your content will be ranked higher on Google if it has a higher quality.
It is not always easy to read through long pieces of content to check every detail. To overcome this problem, writers need a helping hand, like the online checker tools.
5 Best Grammar Checker Tools for Easier Editing
One of the best free grammar checkers you can use is Grammarly. It checks for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and more.
It allows you to check 100,000 characters at once. Just copy and paste the content into Grammarly, and it automatically checks for things like correctness, clarity, engagement, and delivery.
In a text editor-like environment, you can easily format your text – bold, italic, heading tags, and so on.
You can use it directly on your WordPress site or in your emails using a free Chrome or Firefox extension, which will highlight the errors in red.
- User-friendly interface
- Robust structure that checks your content well
- Excellent writing assistant
- Improvement suggestions based on the writing context
- Advanced style suggestions, plagiarism checker, & more come with the paid versions
- Browser extensions & third-party integration is available
- Get a detailed report on your writing
- Content styling features are available
Another good grammar and punctuation checker is Ginger. It checks spelling, sentence construction, general grammar rules, intricate words, and proofreading.
There is a free version as well as a premium one, which costs $13.99 a month. If you pay yearly, you can receive a large discount.
This tool is available as a browser add-on and can also be incorporated into third-party platforms. The application is available for iOS/Android/Windows devices.
- You can write & proofread together
- Give free grammar & spelling checks
- Third-party integrations available
- The paid version has unlimited improvement options along with 40+ language translations
- You get a 7-day money-back guarantee on your purchase
ProWritingAid is a grammar and punctuation checker tool that allows you to fix all grammatical errors, optimize word choices, and create a detailed report showing the effectiveness of your writing.
You can connect this tool to Gmail, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, most browsers, and even WordPress.
You can improve your writing skills by using this online tool, which features a variety of suggestions, in-app applications, videos, quizzes, and articles.
You can choose from three plans: free, premium, and premium plus. For the free version, you are only allowed to check 500 words and only for grammar and spelling errors.
Premium subscriptions are available in three tiers: $20.00 monthly subscription, $79.00 yearly subscription, and $399.00 lifelong subscription (one-time payment).
- Supports Gmail, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, WordPress, and most browsers
- Check spelling & grammatical errors
- Give writing report with in-depth analysis
- Provide recommendations to improve your sentences
- Offers plagiarism checker too
Another best grammar checker tool is an AI-based writing assistant tool called Linguix.
It checks your text for various grammar & style errors and provides recommendations based on your context.With more than two thousand advanced AI-based corrections, you can deal with almost any style or grammar emergency.
You can even receive writing guidelines from this tool that will help you improve your writing in the future.
You can also use pre-written content templates for your regular tasks.
You can add it as a free extension to Chrome, and if you like to upgrade, it will cost only $8 per month.
- Free & paid versions are available
- AI Editor is impressive
- Content templates & snippets are available for quick writing
- Provide reports on your writing
- Do Spelling, grammar, and style check software
- The paraphrasing tool helps in enhancing your writing
- Browser extension & third-party tools integration
- Ideal for both individuals & organizations
Hemingway Editor will be the last tool on our list of best grammar checker tools. This online tool is developed to help people improve their writing skills. It helps in the creation of simpler and clearer grammatical structure.
This tool color-codes your text, with each colour referring to a different issue. If your sentence is outlined in red, it is hard to read. You should rephrase in the way of making it much more straightforward.
You can concentrate on writing more interesting and reader-friendly material using Hemingway Editor.
This programme is accessible for both Windows and Mac OS and can be used even when you are not connected to the internet. It shows you your readability level and pushes you to utilise active voice, simple word selections, and more, just like Grammarly.
- Color-coded analysis for better understanding
- The free version is available
- You can get the desktop paid version for a one-time fee of $19.99
- It is a writing editor too
- It proofreads as you write and prompts alerts
- No word limit
- The grammar & punctuation checker is flawless
That’s all about the best grammar checker tools you can use to edit easily.
If you want a tool to check grammar during content creation, Grammarly is the best pick.
If you just want a quality online tool that you’ll use every once in a while, Hemingway Editor might be better for that.